We have taken the following measures to ensure the safety of everyone at our store:
• We have posted signs throughout our facility and at the entrances that clearly tells our patrons that if they have any flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms to please not enter our store. Any patron who does enter and is not feeling well will be politely instructed to leave our store immediately for the safety of everyone. We will be more than happy to assist our patrons at a later date when they are feeling better.
• Any team member who is not feeling well is being instructed to stay home for 14 days as instructed by the CDC.
• We have instructed all team members to greet guests with a pleasant verbal greeting and a warm smile, but to not shake hands. This will keep everyone safe.
• All of the seating in the dealership showroom has been spaced out to create a more open atmosphere where people can feel comfortable and more secure if they are in for service or a vehicle purchase.
• All of the high traffic areas are being cleaned periodically by our personnel with disinfectant to maintain a clean environment for everyone inside.
• Bathrooms are cleaned periodically throughout the day.
• We are offering home delivery within 50 miles for vehicle purchases.